阅读设置(推荐配合 快捷键[F11] 进入全屏沉浸式阅读)

设置X

Say Dont Go(1 / 2)

I''ve known it from the very start

自打开始我已了然

We''re a shot in the darkest dark

哪怕身处至暗里你我也将尝试一番

Oh, no, oh, no, I''m unarmed

噢不噢不我手无寸铁

The waiting is a sadness

等待带来忧伤

Fading into madness

最后化为疯狂

Oh, no, oh, no, it won''t stop

噢不噢不一切永不停息

I''m standin'' on a tightrope alone

如同单独行走于钢丝之上

I hold my breath a little bit longer

我尽力将呼吸延缓

Halfway out the door, but it won''t close

而我半路冲出了门但门只是半掩

I''m holdin'' out, oh, for you to say, "Don''t go"

我只地停留 祈望你能说出:“别走”

I would stay forever if you say, "Don''t go"

若你言表那我再也不会走

Why''d you have to lead me on?

为何你就是要让我坚信“我爱你”

Why you''d have to twist the knife?

为何你就一定要扭转刀刃呢

Walk away and leave me bleedin'', bleedin''?

转头离去留我流血不止?

Why''d you whisper in the dark?

为何你在暗中对我呢喃

Just to leave me in the night?

难道就是为了留我夜里空寂寞

Now you silence has me screamin'', screamin''

如今你的沉默令我惊声尖叫

(Say) Say, "(Don''t) Don''t (Go) go"

(说吧)快对我说吧“(别)别(走)走”

I would stay forever if you (Say) say, "(Don''t) Don''t (Go) go"

若你说出“(别)别(走)走” 那我势必停留

(Say, say, say, say)

(说吧说吧说吧说吧)

Now I''m pacin'' on shaky ground

如今我在摇摇欲坠的地面上踱步

Strike a match, then you blow it out

我划上一支火柴你却将其吹灭

Oh, no, oh, no, it''s not fair

噢不噢不这不公平

''Cause you kiss me and it stops time

因你亲吻了我其令时间停滞

And I''m yours, but you''re not mine

而我归属于你而你却非我的男人

Oh, no, oh, no, you''re not there

噢不噢不你缺了席

I''m standin'' on the sidewalk alone

我正孤身一人站在人行道上

I wait for you to drive by

我等待你能驶过

I''m tryna see the cards that you won''t show

我试图翻看你那藏起的牌

I''m about to fold unless you (Say) say, "(Don''t) Don''t (Go) go"

若你说出“(别)别(走)走” 那我不会弃牌

I would stay

上一章 目录 +书签 下一页